We don't just sell desserts, we provide moments of joy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breakfast Time!

We are now officially open for breakfast!! Despite my alarm not going off, I am in the shop and have freshly baked mini quiche, egg breakfast scrambles and will soon have apple dumplings.  Starting tomorrow, we will daily have my signature cinnamon rolls and DONUTS from Viking Foods in Akron!  I'll be baking my little heart away today as I train my new employee, Jayme Brooks. She will be helping me in the kitchen so I have more time to grow my business and come up with fun new desserts to bring you.  Don't worry, I will be teaching her to bake like me so you will never see a decrease in quality.

I hope to see you in for breakfast soon! And spread the word to everyone you see...Sarah's Sweets is now open at 7 am for breakfast!

This week's special for my blog followers...a 3 pack of jumbo cookies and a large drink for $2.50 (normally $3.25). Stop in and get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment