We don't just sell desserts, we provide moments of joy!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun...

Time also flies when you're baking the day away in a kitchen without air conditioning! :)  I have finished my orders for the day...graduation cookies for Grace Preschool, cinnamon rolls and Oreo Delight for Slappy's Rib Shack...so the oven is off and I think it's finally dipped below 80 in here.  I'm not one to typically complain about the heat, but it is incredibly difficult to ice cookies when it's that hot!

Fresh on the shelf today...cinnamon rolls! These will become a daily offering with my new hours next week, so be sure to stop in when you have a hankering for one.  I also have fresh apple dumplings, quadruple chocolate brownies and confetti cupcakes.  I know your mouth is watering so why don't you just take a quick break and come get a snack?

That's right...new hours go into effect next week. I will be closed Sun and Mon still, but will now be open from 7 am - 2 pm Tues-Sat.  Lots of "grab & go" breakfast foods that I'll talk more about later this week.

Don't forget...Birnn Truffles are 15% off this week just for my blog followers. They satisfy a sweet tooth in no time!

Hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment